Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Well, I got to work 7a-7p, had the shift from hell, starting with a patient that was having chest pain.... Should have finished at 7:30 last night but didn't get to leave until almost 10pm because if you don't chart it, you didn't do it!!!! Grrrrrr! BUT on a bright note hubby was home a day early from working out of town, and he and the kids never told me when I talked to them earlier, so I was quite surprised when I finally got home!

oh, and my chest pain patient eventually made it to icu once a bed was available... Stupid busy, full hospital! I'm NOT a critical care nurse!!!! We have no monitors on our floor, we have to go look at our patients... And use nursing skills, which I'm pretty sure no one has the ability to monitor an MI without machines..... Just saying

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Christopher Columbus is NOT a shining example of navigational excellence!

:hugs Wing, yup, shift from HE##

I did totally enjoy my valentines day. Fiancee surprised me with flowers!

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    LOL!!

4. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

I was going to mention that. And if he didn't find land when he did, he would have had a mutiny. Thankfully there is GPS now.

5. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    The kids and I got the Mrs. 48 roses yesterday. I do believe her comment went something like, "OK what broke? Did report cards come in? Are things bad at work?" When we responded, "It's Valentine's Day and this is a gift because you are the best mother/wife in the world", she laughed.

See it isn't easy being a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Lol. Well, if guys would be romantic a little more often, we wouldn't get suspicious on the very rare chance that you are just being romantic!

7. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Hey Folks:

Just got off the phone with Hoober Mill, located about 20 miles west of me...They have both Mash and Crumble available in 50&100lb bags. There prices seemed cheaper than other retail sources I've been able to find. They said the mash was a mix of corn/soy/oyster. The cruble had no oyster. If anybody is interested maybe we could set up some sort of co-op to get feed a bit cheaper. I am not sure of forum rules so I won't post prices, but if you are interested PM.

8. Baym

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Uh huh. Are you still selling that swamp land in Florida and the bridge to Brooklyn?

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Where are you located?

10. Baym

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    So which is best with Oyster or without?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by