Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Hi, chester county here....I am open to invites when the slopes are open.....

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]I'm nowhere near you, but my uncle is in Jim Thorpe, Dad is in Mahanoy City, & aunt is in Coaldale. I love it when I visit up there, it's sooo beautiful! Really love Jim Thorpe, it's like being transported back in time!

3. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sally, your babies are so pretty! Mine already have wings, sigh. Your ducks are huge, I can't believe they're already 6 weeks! The one looks like it has the football undereye smear (whatever it's called). Cute, Cute. BTW I finally took some of those pics today. I'll send em shortly.[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY I wanna see!!

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Ugh. Fell down the steps today, carrying my 3 year old niece. Luckily she just thought it was funny and I just had some scrapes and bruises. Well, now my knees are ON FIRE with pain. Apparently while the bruises are nothing major, the jolts my joints took was too much. I KNEW I should've moved all the heavy stuff to the house today!

6. they'reHISchickens

they'reHISchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Reading
    Betta, sent you a PM. And suggest you take some NSAIDS to keep the swelling down or tomorrow will hurt even more [​IMG]

7. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I did a cocktail of ibuprofen and aceteominophin, but at this point, I'm seriously considering a half dose of codeine. It didn't hurt when I did it, so I know the morning will be rough. Dad and I were just talking about the issues we have with our joints. Apparently, they could never figure out what exactly was wrong with him either!

8. honeyb

honeyb Out Of The Brooder

i dont know the cost but bensteph821 has one for sale, its on they website link on the pofile page

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  9. honeyb

honeyb Out Of The Brooder

im 45 min to a hour south not that far

10. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky

Seriously?! You send me to an emu farm website? Are you trying to get me permanently sent to the chicken coop?! I've already been told nothing larger than a turkey!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by