Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    While I am thinking about bathrooms, can someone with a septic tank please PM me. I am clueless about it, and I want to know now anything I need to know before I have a problem.

2. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Wth? I don't get it??? Very strange.

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    That prolly takes less time than making each of the leaves by hand! But I'm 1/2 way through, so I'll stick with these for this...but may use that idea for something else!
    :lau
    Oh good, I thought I was the only one with carpet in their bathroom! The only reason we don't have the original toilet (blue) in our bathroom is that the now 8 yo when he was 3 decided to shove an empty box from shotgun shells down the toilet....and the plumber couldn't get it out...so he switched the toilet out and because he was frustrated by not being able to figure out what stopped the toilet up so badly, smashed the toilet to figure out what was in there!
    I know you said PM, but this is faster. RidX at least monthly, watch how much toilet paper you use, don't run water too much, and get it cleaned at least every few years, we do ours yearly...but my fiancee is anal.

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    My dad put in a massive septic tank, rated for more than our family, and there was never a problem with it in 25 years. At one point, about a decade ago, he decided to have it pumped out, but nothing was in it, lol.

5. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
  6. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Tease!

7. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Aww Betta, wasn't trying to tease...just know I can't have them.

8. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Me either. I don't think I'd get away with trying to disquise them as turkeys. :( as badly as I want them, and especially at that price, I'd really rather not be stuck sleeping in the hen house!

9. Birdfeathers123

Birdfeathers123 Out Of The Brooder

Central PA

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome! You can see where most everyone is by looking at the link in my sig!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by