Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG you crack me up!
    Harmony had a fit when she saw I listed her for sale! I took it off the list!! for petes sakes that girl is nuts, but hate to tell her alot of these chickens NEED TO GO!!

2. HeeereChicken

HeeereChicken Out Of The Brooder

Nov 16, 2012
    very cute!!!

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    WTH did you make that? [​IMG]

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    My almost 9 year old son is the same way. He lost two roos this past year and he did take a little while to want to go back out to the coops. But now he is getting excited about it again.
    I love spending time with my chickens. I moved my 2 SL cochins in to a bigger coop today so that I could actually sit there with them. I can honestly say that I have never thought, "oh I don't want to go out and feed today. Let someone else do it".

6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Alright. We put a 10x10 shed on order, be here Friday. So, that problem is solved and we'll be living at the new house by next week!

April, your bator is holding steady! I didn't tinker with it at all, so your thermostat setting skills are much appreciated as well, LOL! turkey eggs fit fine in the turner,though I have them staggered in there. I'll take the other eggs over tomorrow, since I'll be stuck there for 4 hours waiting on cable and internet services. Then I'll be able to watch to make sure they'll be fine if I set them beside each other. I will have a total of 22 in there, so I can keep them staggered around if necessary. Maybe I'll add some blue chicken eggs in if I have to stagger the turkey eggs... yanno, for stability and all... LOL! I am finally getting excited about moving, now that the birds are all figured out and taken care of. :D

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

LMAO, no found it on Pinterest....and it had your name and a chicken....so....

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    YAY!!! So glad to hear that!!

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    thank you barb, isn't he beautiful? and the artist is a really great artist, best i've ever seen.[​IMG] i went ahead and gave it to husband for a belated valentines day , he loves it.

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Hmmm...Maybe someone should tell me a lot of mine need to go!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by