Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Hmm. Am I being a big baby? At Sears, I was ordering our shed online, and we used G's name. I was going to leave the "pick up by another person" line blank, the sales guy said it was fine as long as I had his info for pick up. G said just put it in, so I did, but then got irritated when I had to enter ALL of the info again (my address, phone, email, etc). Then, as we were going to the other section, he started going the long way and I said "why not go this way?" He said, in all seriousness, "I don't think I like you, you're bossy". Really? Because I suggested going the short way and didn't want to enter my info when it wasn't necessary? :( maybe I'm just being a baby, but that hurt. :(

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    now, i want to know barb, how is the silkie, didn't get much of a look at him.

5. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG]men can be such , you fill in word, at times, can't live without them, and can't live with them altho at times you'ld like to try,again[​IMG]

6. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    We don't get to spend a whole lot of time together, so I usually enjoy any time we get, but that was just a low blow. Even when we're full out fighting, I've never said I didn't like him. :(

7. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG], like i said, men can drive you up a wall at times, maybe he will realize what he said and ask for forgiveness

8. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Lol! I think I'd catch a unicorn fart before that happened, lol. Ah, well. I suppose there's no question of his love, considering all that he puts up with because the birds make me happy, lol.

9. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    then he does love you if he takes you with chickens and all, mine is the same way, even when i already have a ton of chickens, he never says a word when i buy more eggs or hatch some of my own, just makes me another place to keep them so i guess we better keep them even when they say something without thinking[​IMG]

10. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    Ok got another question for u all. Went to TSC for some wormer but all the had was the Wazine 17. I got a bottle. So what's he best way to give it to my 3 bantam Cochins? They're 4 month old girls who are all by themselves. I can do the math on the bottle but asking for best practice not to under or overdose the girls and for it to be effective. Any help is appreciated.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by