Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]I just love the quirky sayings I pick-up off of here. Gonna have to make a mental note of this one.

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Just had to pop on here to say.... I RESERVED LF BARRED COCHIN EGGS FOR THE HATCH-A-LONG!!!! Finally, and she even said she might be able to throw in a couple of SL's & GL's as the extras! So, I'm setting Barnies and Cochins!! This news just made my night. Now, I'm gonna go do duck research. Night All.[​IMG]

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Duck research?, do tell. I have Khacki Campbell eggs in the bator that seemed to be cursed from the beginning. Detached air cells (one completely crushed, thank ou USPS), temp too low, temp too HIGH, NO humidity, yup, ZERO during lock-down -I've never seen ZERO humidity before, but I guess there is a first time for everything. They are due to hatch today...I was pretty hopeful, until the humidity, now I'm a bit hopeless.

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    We are having a terrible problem with MITES, which probably could have been avoided if I had been more mindful. So, everyone, check your birds!, especially this time of year when they are prevalent.

5. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Aww Thank you!

6. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Wellllll , He's a mixed breed silkie , Kinda had a purplish comb and waddles , had him in the house over night and started at 3 am crowing [​IMG] But my Sissy backed him in the corner and told him to stay there, but warmed up to him through the night they were cuddling when I looked in on them [​IMG]

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
  10. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    They dropped the price on it. Still expensive, lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by