Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Well Ya'll know I have these 2 roosters that need homes, just trying to find someone or a place more people could see him.. maybe add to my habbit!

The one i was thinking about being made into dinner, and may end up looking something like this:

[​IMG]

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I'm going to be starting a rooster drop off like wingstone lol. And it'll be the don't ask don't tell kind of thing to start stocking a few freezers

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I absolutely agree with that statement, and Extremely homely when little.

5. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
  6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Possibly, depends on how much, take pics and post! [​IMG] haven't gotten into the baby business yet, but I don't have a problem with hording stuff in preparation for the day!

7. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    [​IMG]

When you guys talk about enablers, I would have to say I nominate Bruce! I'm am batting around the idea of getting a few of these.

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Rhea?

9. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

well gave my pasty butt chicken a bath today. Actually two. Silly bird was actually falling asleep durning the second time so she can soak her butt, right now she is going happy crazy on blueberry yogurt, a strawberry, and some quaker oats. . her wings are still down and so is her tail. But I hope to have her back to her normal under the foot self in a few days.. Am I doing every thing right so far?

10. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Hi All:

The harem has arrived.....x2 BO's, x2 GL Wyandottes, x2 SG Dorking....I was going to add a pic; but, I do not have privs....I was a little surprised that it took them only 5 mins to make it to the feed bowl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by