Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    I noticed my one chicken ,sits a lot, and her butt looks, well, dirty.. I was waiting for it to get warmer and giver her a bath... Not sure if it is nasty butt now or, she is just lazy and sits around too much, She sleeps A LOT!! doesnt even wake up when I throw food in sometimes.. This is not new Sleeping behavior either, When she was littler she slept a lot, the BF thought she was dead the one time, I just made an extra loud noise to wake her, and then she just put her head up and looked at me, like what I was sleeping here!! [​IMG]

2. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I had Lav Orps. I love the color, but once I had them (and Lav Ameraucanas), I didn't like them much anymore. I was thinking more along the lines of GL, Jubilees or seeing if I can weasel some Creles from someone.

3. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Jubilees.... [​IMG]

5. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

I have some old buns and french bread. It has a little mold on it , Is this ok to give to the chickens?

6. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL That's what they say I sound like in the morning before coffee lol.

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

I hatched some lavs, decided I didn't like them, lemon, too. Still have a roo of each. Currently a few BBS. I love the jubilee, but can't justify the price, even of the eggs.
    Think I'll cross the BBS with the lemon too this year. Maybe a Swedish flower, too. See what happens.

8. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Just tear off the little moldy specks

9. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Quote: I want this bird! Even if the only reason is to stash it in the BF Precious Cherry Red Mustang that he wipes down every times after he drives it!!!!! Oh I can see it now!!!! [​IMG]

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Now that's funny right there! Can we stick in my ex-wives too?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by