Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I started out that way. EEs, BOs, BAs, BLRWs, Dellies, RSLs, Amberlinks, GL Sebrights, OEGBs, Silkies, SSs, LF & Bantam Cochins, Blue/Splash Wyandottes, BRs, JGs.... Now I know more and decided to specialize. Oh well. If I had to do over, I think I would have stuck with the fun flock. But, I do like the organization and challenge of breeding towards a goal, too.

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Someone has to have the discipline to do it. Without people like you, we'd just have a world of little chicken mutts running around. Don't get me wrong, I love my mutts, but it's also nice to KNOW what's gonna come out of the egg too. LOL![​IMG]

3. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    She is adorable!
    You know...I have to say that ad is outstanding! I love it! Really has a good sales pitch to go along with the free roo [​IMG] Who the Hell needs a guardian dog with a roo like that running around. He probably eats grit and shyts bullets on the side LOL

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Me too!! Although I think the 3 projects I have going should last me a little bit, LOL!!
    OMGoodness Ole! I cannot wait to get all of the chicks out of my basement!!!! Going to have hubby building a bunch of stuff this spring!

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    You know, I think that way is SO much less stressful!

I was talking to a cochin breeder last night and he was saying how 1 coon wiped out 2 years worth of work....

6. radioman

radioman Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2012
    Indiana County

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  7. radioman

radioman Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2012
    Indiana County

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  8. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

Hey all. i have a question. My one bird has what I would call a pasty butt. It look like her dropping stuck to the butt feathers , is this normal ? if not what do I do about it?

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LAV Orphs!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by