Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

[​IMG]

2. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

I don't have any epson or acv.. and Its just sore looking Nothing like those pictures that was on that site. right now she's beside my desk sleeping in my extra rabbit cage. with a bowl of yogurt, a strawberry and she just munched down a piece of sharp cheese.And are you saying I have to stick something up her butt?

3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    yeah, i thought what the heck when they got to the feather stage, ugliest things i had ever seen and not the ugly that only a momma could love, not like a bulldog ugly, but i waited and when they matured, the roo was down right gorgeous, then after i had set some eggs, he just dropped dead one day, vet couldn't find out why, he said since it was a new color maybe weak genes[​IMG]

4. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    Trying to figure out how we are gonna do it too since I have 2 little ones would love to stay down there but not sure may just have to because I'm trying to work on getting some birds for the person who runs the swap!

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    oh wow, pretty, we've had ostrich and emu's but could never find these, be very careful, i know the emu's can rip you with the feet nails pretty good.

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
  7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Gaaaaaaaaaakkkk.. 3hours away [​IMG]

10. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I knew there was a reason I shouldn't read Sally's posts while eating a late lunch. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by