Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I am soo.. excited!! This is a for sure thing for me. Now that DH said yes, I won't let him off the hook. I know the kids will love it. Wouldn't it be funny if we could print name tag stickers, but with our Avatars on them?? Sadly, that's how I recognize all of you, on FB I was constantly referring to the pinned post for id. Of course, I've finally gotten most everyone on there memorized now.
    Yep, what she just said... I don't have a genetic clue.[​IMG]
    Well, now I'm not even going to try to caption this, because it is clearly exactly what they were talking about...[​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OMG Glad they didnt eat them!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL Well done! Well done!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    What in the world! I got off this afternoon because everything was double posting and now again!!! Sorry!

7. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Hello, my name is Abigail. I am a chickaholic. I have resorted to adding chicks to the grocery list. It used to read, "Eggs, milk, cheese, bread, chicken, hamburger."
    Now it reads more like, "Egg cartons, milk (no mini cow ... Yet!), cheese, bread, chicks, hamburger"
    I literally have "BO" listed. I would have put "chicks" but DH doesn't know what a BO is, or a Buff Orpington for that matter! He knows it is going to happen, but I am hoping he can forget for awhile. That way he won't smack himself until AFTER I have the new chicks![​IMG]

8. MotorcycleChick

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]

9. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I'd offer someone close to carpool down to the swap, but I'm going to have a car full of chickens. I won't be camping, I leave at 3am and get there by 6-6:30am. I am usually sold out and on my way back home between 9-11am. We mess around on the way home and it takes us 5-6hrs to get back. Last year we went to Red Robin's for the first time, hit some yard sales and wondered over to the Martinsburg, VA swap - which was a waste of time, imho.

10. MotorcycleChick

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think we have all had dogs like this!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by