Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Camping the night before!!! OMG!!!! how far away from my home is this.... I want to GO!!!!
wee.gif

You know, I hadn't considered the camping option, but now that you mention it. I love to camp, and so does DH! OMGOODNESS, I smell a BYC campout!! We should all go to this! Chad can bring the O.J.

Wow:

First observations of my new chicks.....they eat and poo at the same time without lifting their head from the feed bowl....and, the BOs are the biggest pigs
Second: my foster pup picked up one of the chicks and took it to the basement to 'play'(remember to lock the cage door) . The chick is OK and was only in the basement for a few minutes(it did get a chill)....pretty weird when I checked on them and one is missing....jeez....When I went to find the chick both of the pups were standing over her just looking at her confused...I guess its good to know they wern't interested in eating chicken...

i had the lav's, altho gorgeous when grown, homely when little, i found them to be weak, i still have a couple but the parents seem to die easy, for no reason, vet said, maybe cause they were inbred to get the color?
idunno.gif

This can be possible. The line/inbreeding, but I also think it could be the double recessive gene effect. For example if you breed two blue dogs together, the pups sometimes don't have as much vigor, grow slower, and seem to have other health problems that the others don't. I also think that splash is iffy too. They don't seem as sensitive, but that could be because of the pattern gene??????? IDK

Back
Top Bottom