Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Howdy from Chester County....this is a great forum and there's tons of good info...

2. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Hey can somebody look at my dorkings wings and comment. both wing on both birds look like this and the other birds don't

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    And Turkey!! Yayay!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Berks!!! hello!! what breed did you get?

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    stake [​IMG]

6. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Can I talk you into adorable Indian Runner Ducks??? They are GREAT foragers and egg-layers.... and absolutely hilarious to watch!!!
    [​IMG]
    This was last year's ducklings.

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I didn't know you were so close, did I? We are in Julian. We were up your way last week for the scouts banquet.

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Donna! Welcome to the Pennsylvania thread. South Eastern York County here...[​IMG]
    Are you talking about the feather growth? If so, did you buy straight run, or pullets. Pullets tend to get their wing feathers much quicker than cockerels.
    That is precious!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    OMW SO cute!!!

10. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky

If I can ever get my girl laying again! Next year I should have midget whites, royal palms and bourbon reds though, plus the meat mix flock. Still looking to replace my pekin drake, then next year maybe call ducks. Told April that our place is going to look like a hatchery! G has been calling it the chicken ranch already and the only two breeds I've added were the seramas and the marans! He's already planning on new buildings and we haven't even set up the first one for our meat/egg flock! Even if we do squabble, he's a pretty good man. :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by