Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Good! The guy just told me they'd be in any day now and they had no idea what was coming... literally hatchery choice, ducks, turkeys or chickens possible, LOL. Any idea who they order from? I'd hate to buy chicks and end up with some other white breed. Oh, and how much do they usually charge?

Good! The guy just told me they'd be in any day now and they had no idea what was coming... literally hatchery choice, ducks, turkeys or chickens possible, LOL. Any idea who they order from? I'd hate to buy chicks and end up with some other white breed. Oh, and how much do they usually charge?

It was $2.50 Straight run for the chicks/ducklings. And $3 for pullets. I didn't see turkeys.

Hrmm. A bit expensive! I think we got them from Calico creek for $2.50 for ducklings, $1 and change for chickens and $5.50 for poults. I might just call up there and see what for options they have and their prices.

Can't help ya. I tried!
Thank you for that!!!
highfive.gif

That sounds more reasonable than a "diseased flock" because one goofy looking egg, lol. TSC is only 2 minutes down the road, so I can check on Monday. I want to get more of the 4qt rubber bowls while they're on sale anyways! :)

Sally, your girl is on her way with chad......she needs a foot bath, my place is pretty muddy right now.....I need nice dry hot weather....and maybe a few farmhands also....or just some sleep.....
Thank you WIng!! She was eating and drinking asap!! all tucked in! No I didnt wash her feet!! LOL its a muddy mess here too! is she a banty? she liked rasins!

Back
Top Bottom