Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hello from Berks!!

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    welcome aboard!
    [​IMG]
    Yep me too LOL

Heading over to Wing's Catch ya'll later

3. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    When in doubt read the instructions...for others, the paper clip icon in the text editor is disabled....anyway here's the harem

[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwwww STRIPES!!!

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Anyone Local have DUCK hatching eggs??? I am N Berks

6. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

What a nice mix! Very adorable!!!!

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    So cute!!

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Moving is getting closer and closer. Shed and soap room cabinets will be here soon, bator is here and step-dad is going to wire the electronic thermostat, so I just need to get gravel to level the shed, put that together, then get plywood for the flooring and then we can get started on moving birds, beds, tv and dressers. :)

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

Cuties :D

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Last year before I knew one iota about chickens I was warned about hatchery silkies (and other breeds) vs. breeder quality. Stopped by TSC one day and brought home 6 silkie chicks. They are so completely different in appearance to quality silkies I think they should be named something different all together. I got rid of all but one who I do love, but she's UGLY. So if nothing else i would definitely recommend never buying hatchery silkies.
    Hello from South Eastern York County. [​IMG]
    LOL!! Glad you figured out the picture feature. Nice avatar, and SWEEET peeps!!
    Sally, hopefully this time next year I'll be able to say yes to this. I really hope Call Ducks lay in the first year!
    I don't envy you one bit, Betta. Moving is sooo hard, the last move nearly killed me. BUT, once it's over and all is settled, well, that's the best nights sleep EVER!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by