Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
  3. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
  4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    hmmmmm got me there!! let me do some homework!! sorry! everyone finally left!

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    asking a few people..... hang tight!

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  7. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Omg. So, now I need an ac/dc converter as well?! Now I'm thoroughly regretting my decision to upgrade to a thermostat. Sure, $14 for a thermostat sounds like a great idea, but then you need some special relay that's $10-$15, and now an ac/dc converter, which is gosh only knows how much. *Sigh* I really do regret deciding to change it. Now I'm stuck and don't have ANY freaking incubator and eggs coming. :(

Ugh, at least another $25 for the ac/dc converter. So, all told, it's $55 to upgrade, when I could've paid the $85 to GQF and saved a LOT of hassle and possibly a few shipments of eggs.

Thanks, Sally, I really do appreciate your help! I'm sorry for being crabby, and I hope you don't take my crabbiness as an insult towards all of the help you've been providing.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    we just used an old phone one! not a big deal, I have a box of misc cords and crap in electrical in the garage, even old playstation cords LOL

are you sayng you need something other than this 120v input 12v DC output USED adaptor/transformer/inverter[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  9. lclark628

lclark628 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    Hi! I'm from Hanover, York County. Anyone else in South Central PA? I'm new to chicks and chickens, but aside from a pasty butt yesterday, things seem to be going pretty well!!

- Lori

10. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I don't think we have any of those. :( We've never had a house phone. Maybe I'll get lucky and mom will have one. I will never again upgrade an incubator though, holy CRUD is this frustrating. It's so hard to find information on it, I thought the relay was only necessary because the guy in the video was making his from scratch... I figured that bators already had them in them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by