Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Hi Lori! Berks/Lebanon County here

2. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I will only have 2 people going!!! Please let them know. I will send in asap! It is so hard for me to remember...............Especially with all the insomnia I have been having!

3. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Can someone point me in the direction of a good Cochin Thread. I have LF B/B/S and Ban Mottled. Thanks!!!

I am so upset. I was checking out my Blue English Orp Rooster that cost an arm and leg, and he has split wings! I care that he has this. I don't even want to feed him anymore. He is really sweet. I am trying not to hate him. He is so awkward looking right now, all his feathers are fudged. Maybe I should hold on to him to see if it goes away!!! I don't know if that sort of stuff goes away? I could be mistaken, and its wicked weird feathers growing in??????????? IDK, but the Blue Cochin rooster is staying now. I finally made up my mind!

I was going to show at Delmarva. Now I am unsure???????????

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome, just up the road in Gardners!

[​IMG]

This was what we did with a nice day! YAY clean coop...well...till the hooligans got back in and made a mess with their muddy feet.

5. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    How old is your Orp? On the Cochin Thread they say that sometimes they look liek that when they are young and just need to fill out. Or, instead of split, maybe weak? If he does have split wing... :(

6. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Oh, don't worry, I can keep posting cute duckling pics.... [​IMG] Nope, no more creepy craigslist trips to Harrisburg! [​IMG]

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Thanks, to both of you!!
    I can hatch anytime you're interested!!! [​IMG]

8. lclark628

lclark628 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    Hi
    Welcome, just up the road in Gardners!

Hi!! My sister was married in Gardners and we camp there frequently! : )

9. lclark628

lclark628 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    Ok. So, I had my five chicks set up in a galvanized steel tub but then they were trying to climb on top of each other and escape. And they were all pecking at the sides of the tub and I was afraid they were going to smash their faces! So, I moved them to a cardboard box with high sides and now they are pecking at that!!! What the heck?? Can they get out of a box by pecking the sides? Are they trying to tell me they hate me and want to move out?

I am so flipping scared I'm going to kill them because I clearly know zero percent of anything about chickens... Besides they are delicious with buffalo sauce.

Lord, help me.

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I don't know about your creepy CL meeting, but I've had one of my own! Lesson learned!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by