Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I'm from Southeastern York County! Welcome!

2. Gardeningmama

Trying to help someone out and can't find the answer. How many times do you have to post before you can post pics?

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I think it's 10 posts. Or maybe 25? Or 50? Heck, I don't know, but it was some neat little number.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Holy cow! I found an AC to DC thinger. I have NO idea what it's to, but I'm using it, darn it. It was in our little electrical junk drawer, so apparently it hasn't been used since like 1803 or so, so hopefully I won't use it and then next month start to wonder where that pluggy thing for whatever went, LOL. Thank you Sally!!!

5. Gardeningmama

LOL! I know! This gal has 24 posts and keeps getting on saying she's frustrated because she can't post pics. It finally clicked in my head that she probably hadn't posted enough yet. I can not find the BYC rules and regulations anywhere, kind of funny! If I posted something I shouldn't, I bet I'd get directed to those rules very quickly. (it's happened before[​IMG]). [​IMG]

6. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Hello from Chester County

7. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

I don't think there is a # of posts....when I had trouble it was me pushing the paperclip icon and not the image icon next to it....there is a tutorial in the FAQ area that goes through all the folders etc.

8. lclark628

lclark628 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 20, 2013
    Hi Mama and Stake! : ) [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Berks! Hello!
    Start a thread in the info section, they answer pretty quick when you ask that way and prefer a thread than a PM
    [​IMG]

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Anyone know the withdrawal period for Frontline or Permethrin? I've been told there is none, could this be true?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by