Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wyandotte86

wyandotte86 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 8, 2010
    Berks Co., PA
    GREAT! I'm glad you made it to Green Dragon. I was the one wearing the camo Ducks Unlimited hat...I think my brother was wearing a black hat? Anyway, yeah it can get kinda hectic with so many people, but we get through it.

Hope to see you at the Special Sale on May 12th!!

2. Aeropennchick

Aeropennchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2012
    Southern PA
    Welcome to the new peeps! I'm just outside of Gettysburg, and we lived in Philly for five years. Can you guys believe this freaking blizzard? I worked night shift last night and when I got out, the trees were coated in white, there was two inches of snow on the highway, and it was still falling!!! I brought my littlest chickens back inside. My other girls are nearly six weeks and they don't seem to be too bothered.

3. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Wow ~ what a difference a County away makes. We are in York County and it only got down to 38 here and no snow, just 2" of rain so far.

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    snowing here in Centre Co, but so far not laying

5. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    It's not even raining in Dauphin co, at least so far today. Hope it stays that way.

6. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I know we need some rain, but I am already tired of the mud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    He said there was snow at the top of the mountain this morning..but not here..though it was cold getting the kids off to school and it was raining...sounds like it's finally stopped here. (Just outside Carlisle)

8. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Wow! Snow storms on Halloween and Earth Day and essentially none in between. What a weird "winter"!! [​IMG]

9. aukuma

aukuma Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2010
    W PA
    We'd like to send out another invitation for anyone interested in attending:

[​IMG]Chickenstock at Clarion TSC 4/28/12 from 1-4....check my signature for our thread. [​IMG]

10. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Your Chickenstock sound like fun, but Clarion is pretty far from me, and I seem to be in a spurt of accumulating too many birds. I don't need any further enabling.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by