Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Too funny.

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

This is sad. Sorry to hear she won't get better.

3. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Thanks still hoping though for a miraculous recovery!

Unfortunately no babies from her I wasn't hatching for awhile but now I'm starting back up and no eggs from her but it is ok!

My old boss is a vet he is an old time vet he is in his 70s and has his own birds over 200 and he said from his experience there is nothing to be done but I'm not gonna just give up! I can't my daughter is so upset about her clover flower that I have to keep trying!

Thanks!

I think I'm more upset for my daughter but we were gonna have to go through this at some point so that's y I'm gonna start incubating again in hopes to help her through this!

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  4. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I like it! Let's go with that!!

5. MotorcycleChick

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

6. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]Too true! Look at that, Mommy's the enabler this time! Raise 'em up right Brownie. We are after all raising up the next generation of enablers.[​IMG]

7. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Don't you worry I am the worst or shall we say the best enabler! Well next to my mom who taught me!! I am gonna teach both my girls right and don't you worry she helped me build my second coop so I am def teaching her young! I think the hubby is happy we can only manage chickens at our house because if we could I would have so many more animals! So grandma and Poppy's house will have to work for the larger outside animals ;) Got it all figured out!

8. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

Shhhh i only want one turkey.. ok maybe three , a couple of ducks.. Maybe a few more hens... I like to get a pheasant, maybe a peacock.. You don't think a few quail be to much do you?

9. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    TSC in shrewsbury has chicks and ducklings. Left with NO CHICKS!!!!! Got 2 ducklings though!!!!!!!!
    My wife said no more chicks bc we are getting 3 white leghorns via The Mill soon. How does chicks night out work? Is there a minimum u gotta buy or can u just buy one? I wanna get just one EE to go with the leghorns.
    I got ducks. Who am I?!?!

10. MotorcycleChick

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by