Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

You read my thoughts exactly. She hasn't been on the Easter hatch thread either. Sally, where are Yooouuuu??

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Contest #7
    2013 Easter Hatch-a-long

[​IMG]

"Natural Egg Photo Contest!"

This contest is for photos of poultry eggs in their natural state no dying or altering allowed. The eggs can be from chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, swans, quail, guineas, peafowl, pheasants, or any other type of poultry. Use as many different types as you wish! Take photos of your eggs in interesting arrangements and settings!

2 photo entries per contestant
    ENTRY DEADLINE

Friday, March 29th, 2013 Midnight PST
    A panel of Judges will choose 10-15 pictures and a Poll will choose the winner

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/749564/2013-easter-hatch-a-long-contest-7-natural-egg-photo-contest#post_

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    WOW!!!
    That was like magic,,,let's see what else I can find with these..

[​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I had my only kid call off today, so I actually got a pair of jeans on my fat arse and went to TSC and Petsmart for fishes for Lil Luke! AND GUESS WHAT!!!

I LEFT W/O those FREAKING ADORABLE brown Kcamble DUCKS!! ALMOST grabbed a few dozen, but I DIDNT sticking to my guns on the white scovy!

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Trying to get a small flock going, but as soon as it warms, most of those roosters are gone. Beautiful, but 5 with one pullet isn't fair. She isn't laying yet, bit should be soon. Hopefully my own eggs will hatch better than shipped.

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    So I don't believ she is egg bound she has lost her balance and I have yet to find a reason or what to do! Have been searching everywhere and everything says Maereks but she is 9 months old and no one else has any problems I'm so sick in the stomach from this! I just took her outside to see her walk well attempt and she stumbled all the way back to the coop alll she wants to do is be with her family! Ugh

9. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I didn't see you on the map - I'm about 1/2 hour from the Tower City exit on 81, so maybe not as bad as you think.

Everyone else, I didn't get to discuss this yet with DH, so don't go too crazy yet. Although I usually do what I want, [​IMG] inviting 40 [​IMG] guest for a sleepover might be worth mentioning ahead of time. [​IMG]

10. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    she was on facebook, looking for quail eggs

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by