Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Forgot to add my vote for Beaglady's house for a swap! 1 hr. 42 min. is a lot better drive for me than 3 hrs. Once again, I hate that I'm so far away![​IMG]

2. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chirping

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    It doesn't matter to me where we do a swap, most of you are more central located then myself(I'm up in the Northeast area of the state). I just thought it would be fun to meet everyone and see what everyone has available to swap, and of course EAT!

3. Blackcrest

Blackcrest In the Brooder

well if we do a swap PLEASE clue me in.. following this thread i have a feeling you all could have and be done before I even had a clue on where it was at... And for swap you mean chicken or anything, BC i have a track on a massive amount of natural herbs spices and teas. along with bee products:)

4. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chirping

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    I would say anything, soaps, spices, herbs, anything homemade or crafty should be fine as well. Then I could bring other things home besides eggs and etc. LOL

5. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    yes please !! on all the above, I will not be as tempted by live, living animals if i have other things to choose from..

6. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    hopefully Beaglady will soon chime in here....I do not think she gave an okay yet, she wanted to talk to the husband first..

let's all remember that the host would have some exspenses, I am sure no one wants a bunch of possibly muddy campers running in and out of the house, so a porta potty would be a must,,,just one that popped in my head ... i am sure there's other exspenses...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  7. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chirping

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    If you guys/girls want you can send me a PM with user name and real name, phone #, food item you can bring, and what type of eggs or what every else you would like to bring, I can start a spreadsheet and enter everything so it is ready when we decide where and when.

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Crowing

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Yay! I could bring soaps, candles and bath bombs as well as maybe some birds. I don't know if anyone would be interested in cornish x mixed chicks or not,but I should have some other chickies that I could bring and maybe poults.

9. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Crowing

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I'll wait to add mine. I might do some bubble bath powders, bubble bars, laundry soap, etc. And I won't know chicks/ducklings/poults until closer to time.

10. wingstone

wingstone Songster

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    not to worry anybody but.....Where is Sally

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by