Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    these r the swans at the place we're staying, I am sufficiently lubricated and prepared for fence hopping, now....are they the same sex? Anyone know? Galgo, u have waterfowl what do ya think?

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Betta, u have any woods or 'scrub' where you are? Goats are great for clearing honeysuckle, Multiflora rose, bittersweet vine, AND poison ivy.

3. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I'm not sure. I bought a couple adults last spring, then hatched some of theirs.

4. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    You do want EE chicks, but you also want a dog. The right dog will help you watch the EE chicks, lol. You 'might' want a mini cow, but probably not goats. Well, maybe goats too.

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    There's no scrub here. It's ALL lawn. Hence why I'm desperate to get apple and peach trees, blackberry and raspberry briars going, lol.

6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    There's no scrub here. It's ALL lawn. Hence why I'm desperate to get apple and peach trees, blackberry and raspberry briars going, lol.

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Blarney, those swans are gonna come after you, lmao. You can be the bait while DD sneaks over to the nest!

8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Lmao, you are too funny!! Eggs are a nice b-day present, chicken eggs though. I have nothing to set if I want to join the Easter Hatch a Long. :/

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Still 3 hours RT.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by