Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

All the Ameraucana have been sold Thanks!
caf.gif

I need help (no comment from those that have met me!) I have a pair of Ameraucanas in with the Biker Chicks (that is my big flock). Thus, the eggs contain EE. The problem being that until someone goes broody, I have no EE peeps. Chick Days means EE peeps.
Someone please tell me that I don't want the peeps from any feed mill/TSC!!!!:barnie Y'know? The more I think about it, the more I prefer more chickens over more dogs. Sorry cute little puppies! I like the chickens more now.
Guess that takes care of the new puppy question.:oops:  Except that they are really cute. And they are in the house to keep me safe (which is what started the whole "I need a big dog" thing). Good grief. Someone tell me that I don't want EE chicks, and I don't want a dog, and I don't want a mini cow, and I don't want goats!!!

You want the mini-cow, since I can't have one, someone shoud.

I decided to sell the new ameraucana chicks I hatched this week from sunnysideup if anyone is interested, first come first serve I see all girls but will check again tomorrow.
1 black, 1 blue and 4 splash and her splash are GORGEOUS to boot! also have a black silkie, blue silkie 8weeks, a few OE's and other younsters bbs coch LF, that need to go!
psss... DH saw my feed bill! :oops:

No trades because I need to decrease NOT increase unless its anocona ducklings LOL!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, they need homes! PM for more details!

that is the problem with hatching so much! You eventually have to feed them all.

I dont' really know who MsLadyHawk is cuz im new, but happy birthday!! Btw i'm from Delco! (Delaware County) :D

Welcome!

Welcome to the madness... may I suggest you grab a notepad and pen and get ready to take notes to keep us all straight!!!  LOL

Here, Here!!!! 

no... that wasn't just an agreeing chant, I mean... pass it here, pass it here!   Today we did our taxes and cleaned the coop... I could use a little solution!   :lau  :bun  :plbb

No notepad needed, it's simple.
Sally is the crazy one
Chad is the crazy one
Blarney is the crazy one
beaglady is the crazy one
betta is the crazy one....

do you see the theme here?

Thanks! I was a havertown girl for the first nine yrs of my life untils the parents moved us to Chester County.
Welcome to the PA thread!

Happy Birthday!

Quote: Woman, you are not helping me resist!! Isn't it bad enough that if my 2 blue layers don't start laying soon (my only 2 hold outs!!) and the Marans don't start giving me dark eggs I am going to have to come buy more birds off you?!? REPHRASE!! I will buy CHICKENS! JUST CHICKENS!!!
hide.gif
I hope!
Will the Marans eggs get darker, or are mine duds? Today the egg was like a good RIR. I only saw a difference when I was using camera flash.
Here it is the shiny one, top row, second from the right.

Here you can see it is the more chocolate one.

If I have duds, I will be buying more. Then I will hope that any babies that hatch will lay darker. Chicken math is such a hardship!! LOL!

Quote: Woman, you are not helping me resist!! Isn't it bad enough that if my 2 blue layers don't start laying soon (my only 2 hold outs!!) and the Marans don't start giving me dark eggs I am going to have to come buy more birds off you?!? REPHRASE!! I will buy CHICKENS! JUST CHICKENS!!!
hide.gif
I hope!
Will the Marans eggs get darker, or are mine duds? Today the egg was like a good RIR. I only saw a difference when I was using camera flash.
Here it is the shiny one, top row, second from the right.

Here you can see it is the more chocolate one.

If I have duds, I will be buying more. Then I will hope that any babies that hatch will lay darker. Chicken math is such a hardship!! LOL!
YAY MC!! I have two olive egger yungins have your name written alllll over them!

Surprise! another blue cochin and adorable silkie! These guys were due tomorrow not today!

Look how DARK this silkie is! Darkest one yet!

Back
Top Bottom