Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Okay so as I'm running like hell hoping not to trip I should flip them over...got it!
    Had a mental picture of that and [​IMG]

2. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Howdy, Ditto....actual a few blocks from Blarney...go raiders!

3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    think you might have to buy more, i don't think they get darker as they lay, in fact, they get lighter most of the time, what few hens i have, blue wheaten marans, lay the really dark eggs.[​IMG]

4. dblea202

dblea202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    Anyone in the Pittsburgh area have day old chicks they are selling? We need a buddy for or baby chick

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Nice to see I didn't make the crazy list,,,,i'm sure it's just a misprint.....
    I got to say I feel a little better, maybe the alcohol really does help a cold...
    with all the soap makers and wine makers, I say we set up a seminar tent at this get together so we can all be taught...got a feeling this will turn out to be a weekend thing instead of just a day trip....
    I feel bad that I will not have anything to sell, not very crafty and will not have chicks, so I will just be a buyer,,(better bring the truck), and maybe cash in a savings bond...I want soap, and candles, and some homemade dishtowels and wine and rootbeer..and a nice rooster painting...and things I don't even know I want...I could bake things but that's more for the meal than to sell....
    pictures will soon be coming, finally got a camera to use other than my phone, but have no card for it so can only tae 10 pics at a time....I really need to get rid of birds ASAP...I see the feed bill, problem is I have lot's of birds that I can not identify since they came from swap eggs, and I am really bad at teling breeds apart...

major surprise yesterday,,,the silkie crew from last fall are mostly laying eggs, but one, who I keep threatening that she better give up the eggs, well yesterday she answered me back.......with a crow.....

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I don't know FGC well enough to know if he's crazy yet....but he does come to this thread.....so that makes that one a no brainer.
    What? We can't hide them under our kilts like a certain someone.
    LOL Now you know why she wasn't listening.

7. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Can't sell homemade wine or beer, same reason moonshine is illegal. Revbanooooo'rs! The gubernant doesn't get their cut.
    Guess I need to get fermenting soon, huh?

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Silly man, you don't sell the wine! You sell the bottle!!!! It just happens to have wine in it at the time of sale. :rolleyes:

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    ote:
    What she Said.....
    you beat me to it

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by