Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. ctfeathers

ctfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2013
    Eastern PA
    Died earlier tonight :-/
    Really overrun with Roos now
    :-(

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I have a soft spot for blue Orps, u got any pics? Do you want to PM me details?

3. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Oh no! I'm so sorry.

4. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    So sorry CT :(

5. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Very sweet! Also, good sign of a future chicken enthusiast!

6. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Blarney! She's always asking to go see the chickies! I luv it and never say no to that!!!!
    The pic of the white leghorns I got today sleeping with the older chicks from last week. Using each others butts as pillows. So sweet

7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks Heather, I really think our Dear Sally needs a boost. Flippin' A$$H*!E !!

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Your little girl is adorable, got myself 2 that's love them just as much and I agree can't say no when they aske can we see the chicks/ chickens! Always soo sweet when they ask!

9. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG] I went to TSC after the Harley shop. They didn't have a great selection, but I was thinking about the White Leghorn pullets. They had Brown, but they were straight run. For all the bantams the stores have, I never looked into the tubs. I did today. The guy offered me the last 11 for the price of 8. I said I didn't need bantams. I told April I would let her know when I was ready for eye candy. He said to think about it. After a minute, I found myself hovering over the teeny tiny cute wittle baby birdies. A girl with an attitude came over. Things didn't go well, but I did get on the bike with 2 black bantams, and 4 white Leghorns. I was taking pictures when I realized that one is feather legged. I thought they were the same breed. So now I have two itty bitty chicks, and NO idea what they are. I also happened to get a request for white eggs tonight. Apparently a woman has been tossing the eggs her husband was bringing home because they were brown. So the Leghorns need to lay soon. LOL. Poor things.
    [​IMG] Mystery Chicks
    [​IMG] Does this help?
    [​IMG] I couldn't get everyone in. They were running all directions!

10. zinia8

zinia8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2011
    Reels Corner, PA.
    Made it out of TSC without any chicks. They had GLW. They tried to jump in my cart.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by