Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]
    changed the camera around a little,,,not sure i like the whole eye to eye thing.

[​IMG]
    these are the kind of guest I can do without

[​IMG]
    atleast somebody enjoyed the day.

2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] Feel better Betta! I'm sure everyone's here for you

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh for petes, who started it? T?

4. yelnad

yelnad Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2012
    Central PA
    I just talked to my friend who is giving me an estimate on an 8x16 shed for my feathered babies! Woo hoo!

5. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    no, someone had asked about did everyone see the black brahmas on rba, and most thought it was out of reason that person was getting at least 500. for them so far, bidding still going on, anyway, things calmed down, then someone called brahmarama-uk chimed in, the fight was on then, t more or less put him down , but to be honest, uk asked for it by putting the americans down and what they thought were good brahmas here. apparently the uk guy is a high up in europe like t here and raises the blacks and other rare colors in brahmas. and the blacks here are some of his bloodlines or he has the same bloodlines, not sure[​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh grief

7. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    well, boys will be boys[​IMG] t has been really nice lately, trying to help people but uk just set him off for putting our brahmas down, said they were bred from bantam brahmas

8. JoanO

JoanO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2011
    Spring Grove, PA
    ******, just went out to do the chicken chores to discover the chicks that went out 2 days ago spilled a gallon of water into their pen. I guess it was chilly enough and the stress of being moved and soaking wet put down a white silkie. She is still breathing but I'm wondering if it would be more merciful to put her down.

Of course, now I'm questioning my decision to wait till after work and the rain was done before going out there.

And the 6-yr-old was with me, her tender little heart was broken. The tears were flowing. Life lessons suck sometimes.

9. sharron

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    is there any way you can warm her up fast, like with a blow dryer? that might help, from what i understand, silkies are fragile. so sorry

10. wlrabbitry

wlrabbitry Chillin' With My Peeps

Watching n catch in up

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by