Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

sgtmom's link is for the weekly farmer's market, which has a quick mention of our weekly Friday evening small animal/poultry auction. We are having a Spring Auction on Saturday May 12th @ 10am and will feature more fancy and exotic birds/poultry/small animals.

The address is 955 North State Street Ephrata, PA 17522.

Oh well I work 3 days a week and they happen to be friday saterday and sunday .

I have GOT to get rid of these black Langshan pullets.

I may have to go to this Green Dragon sale you're talking about. Is it down by Pittsburgh? If so, I may be making a run!

mama2my4,

Are you going for sure? I would love to go to it...I can't justify the gas down there though. Would you be up for a hitchhiker and birds? I would gladly split gas down there! When are you leaving for it? I don't want to go by myself. (I get lost....ALOT.)

Brandon is my "accountabilibuddy" and he won't be here this next week...one of the reasons I don't like going to sales...I always wind up with something I don't need! I love watching the action.

I do have several birds I need to get rid of to make room......

mama2my4,

Are you going for sure? I would love to go to it...I can't justify the gas down there though. Would you be up for a hitchhiker and birds? I would gladly split gas down there! When are you leaving for it? I don't want to go by myself. (I get lost....ALOT.)

Brandon is my "accountabilibuddy" and he won't be here this next week...one of the reasons I don't like going to sales...I always wind up with something I don't need! I love watching the action.

I do have several birds I need to get rid of to make room......
Don't worry at all about the gas. I am not 100% positive I am going, but close to it. I LOVE the Green Dragon. But Friday nights are hard due to hubby's work and the distance. Let me talk to hubby and find out for sure and I will let you know. Just FYI though, I have 4 LOUD kids ;)

Loud kids and loud birds! Should be fun!!! :D I would offer my car up, but it's an Aveo...not exactly kid or comfort friendly. I was going to leave early that (Saturday isn't it?) morning if I was to drive. But with kids...LOL!

I've never been to the Green Dragon. This will be the second poultry auction I've ever gone to. The first one was nothing but old beat-up white Leghorns (shush Blarney!)

Back
Top Bottom