Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

umm...my drunk *** has been to ebay, so now I have eggs coming and no clue what to do with them,,,,hubby will not allow the incubator set back up,,,,
smack.gif
so far i have 4 sets of eggs coming
Oh dear
gig.gif
what's coming??

umm...my drunk *** has been to ebay, so now I have eggs coming and no clue what to do with them,,,,hubby will not allow the incubator set back up,,,,
smack.gif
so far i have 4 sets of eggs coming
uuhhmmm.... I thought it was Chad with the drunken Ebay issue???? Must be contageous!
So how's that downsizing going??? LOL
Oh, wait... eggs are smaller than adult chickens, so that's just a unique way of downsizing!
lau.gif

here is what i have coming so far....6+ brabanter (cream and gold ).....8+ silver appleyard...12+assorted call ducks...
6+ cuckoo D anvers bantam... ancona ducks yet to be determined....

so if you are willing to hatch ...I am willing to split the hatch with you ...pm me ....i will need you address so I can have the eggs sent to you..

Alright, shot a few update pics!

One of the Red sexlinks

Everyone wants to come out and see mommy
lol.png

Even one of the meaties came up to say hello

Duke, my accidental BO cockerel. Unfortunately he's going to have to get out of here eventually!

Francis, resident weirdo silkie. He's going to be an odd one when he grows up, looks like he's popping up a single comb!

My little SS girlie

One of my buckeyes! Wow they're getting big

Here's the same buckeye, and Mini, my mysterious runt chick that doesn't grow
idunno.gif

My fattie Light Sussex

My little Faverolles, growing like a weed

My California grey, the odd little black chick in the brooder

Houdini, my favorite of my 4 campbells!

Oh! and I also went and grabbed Galgo's silkie boy, so here's the new couple, My baby girl Rory and the new arrival Reggie
big_smile.png
Thanks Becky!

oh Rory
lol.png

LOVE THEM!!

I have been sick as a dog today, nausia, cough and breathing issues again, I need to be careful with my immune issues and having sick kiddos! Luke is much improved and now I have to watch kids while I am sick, its THE WORST! I cant call off! I wash my hands all the time, Wipe everything down, what am I doing wrong!!!

Back
Top Bottom