Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Fisherlady! Interesting jello concoction!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    betta do you have button quail?

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Not yet. The eggs should be here this week. I will only have tuxes, though I might order some mixed flock eggs to have a variety cage.

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh! ok, maybe this summer we can do a swap if any of these hatch in the bator, still need that boy quail!

5. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks Everyone for the well wishes. I needed it! Betta: you're so sweet, but I have 4 EE pullets, ironically, coming around the 25th from the same hatchery I bought her from last year. The 2 eggs in the bator of hers are going strong so[​IMG] they are girls. I already have her boy growing out in my basement. I have to post one pic in memory:
    [​IMG]
    Everyone's on lockdown today, until I figure out what to do. I need another run, the 2 different flocks fight, so won't share! Ugh! I hate wild animals anymore![​IMG]

6. yelnad

yelnad Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2012
    Central PA
    She was gorgeous. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    A big Thank You to eli and joan for helping with my dilemma.......

hubby is not as mad as I thought since I paid for all eggs from my account and not the joint account, all he said was, you gonna look funny with all those eggs in your shirt trying to incubate them cause your not getting the bator out.

it's not the first time i have done the drunk ebay thing, just the first time I won them...[​IMG]I need one of these that slaps myself., but not to hard, my head hurts.

just curious, does anyone really want to know the damage and just how many eggs are being shipped,,,[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    If you want you can ask to have them shipped here wing, the cooler bator isnt that full and I think I will pull cochin eggs tonight.

SNOW??????????? AGAIN!!!

[​IMG]

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Sorry for your loss gardeningmama. She looks just like my grey beard.

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    she was very pretty! awwwww

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by