Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Depending what you are looking for. I have some orpington eggs in the incubator. I have three blue and a black, however the roosters art the time were a lemon and a lavender. There is also the outside possibility a s Swedish Flower Hen roo may have gotten in there.
    They are due Easter weekend,v with any luck. I will happily part with some for very little money.
    If they are looking for show stock, mine aren't the ones, but for a backyard flock might be very pretty. I'm only 20 minutes from Harrisburg.
    Also, wing had two buffs, I didn't take,. Adults.

2. BorderBrigade

BorderBrigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    Perry County, PA
    Hi sall
    [​IMG] Halo has either a broken or dislocated leg, I told DH the darn ramp was too steep! On the to do list for tomorrow! Brought him in and he is drinking and eating like crazy so he didnt get to the feed yesterday, but I like a chicken thats eating and drinking thats for sure. I tried to feel and see if its popped out or something but I dont see or feel anything wrong. poor guy! I think its his hip. Hi Sally my one cochin hen had been stepped on by one or the horses out foraging in the pasture just kept her confined and quiet for a week until she was going stir crazy and demanded to be allowed to roam. She just hobbled and rested a bit with the flock for a month or so. Now she gets around just fine. A mild limp when she runs but otherwise a happy LF cochin. Hope this helps.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Oh I hope so! Thank you!

4. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    So what all kinds of animals have found a home at your house?
    I have to go over there today...kinda afraid of what may come with me..
    Chestnut Grove Cluckers is right over the line in Md and has some Polish for sale right now. Great folks and they have white crested blue and white crested black polish. They have a quad for sale for $75 and they are already started birds.
    Blarney has Olive Eggers (OE)
    Enabler. lol

5. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    He is BEAUTIFUL! [​IMG] Er...I mean handsome. [​IMG]I hope he gets better!! [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  7. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Thanks!

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sure! can even throw some quail eggs in there.
    [​IMG]

These are the ones they have for sale

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY CHA CHA Chad [​IMG] PM me, one prize or two prizes mind you will have to ship so its up to you if you want to do one or two!

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by