Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Of course ~ that is what we are here for! [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Halo has either a broken or dislocated leg, I told DH the darn ramp was too steep!
    On the to do list for tomorrow!
    Brought him in and he is drinking and eating like crazy so he didnt get to the feed yesterday, but I like a chicken thats eating and drinking thats for sure. I tried to feel and see if its popped out or something but I dont see or feel anything wrong. poor guy! I think its his hip.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY!!

1 person likes this.
  4. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Yay! Thanks! Ok, so I really only want one pulley of each kind, however I understand most are sold strait run as chicks, so if I have to get "extras" I will. The List: Silkie- any color but white please. :) Cochin- not sure on color or type in these so anything pretty. :) Legbars - just heard about this breed thanks to the wonderful people of this site. Lol Polish- any color or variation is fine. Swedish flower hen- h&h will have some. They just don't know when yet. They have a young flock.

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. motherhen71185

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Forgot to add olive eggers... :)

7. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    And sorry these took so long to post.. Life and it's drama!! But here are the girls! all settled in! And my first 13 eggs!

[​IMG]
    Aren't they beautiful!!!! Thank you WING!!!!!

[​IMG]
    her is a candid coop shoot!!

[​IMG]
    This is Tully! She is my Parrot chicken!! Loves to jump on you, but don't try to pet her when standing she just runs away!! lol Silly Girl!! Also, her eggs have been missing ever since my one girl Orincia Passed away.. I am so confused, do birds stop laying if one of their friends pass away? any thoughts? I was thinking of putting her in a different location kinda on her own for a day or 2 and see if she lays, but not sure?I know she would hide them, and if she is, she is doing a great job!

[​IMG]

Styx keeping guard I guess.. ( also is it normal, my other 2 Roos, hide behind the nesting box, they get chased around when they come out)

[​IMG]
    Again my new girls, looks the their feathers are filling in again Since, as wing put it, her Roosters where having "fun" LOL in the front right you can also see my girl, Rosie a BLRW, she never laying in the boxes, and buries her eggs in the hay.. lol

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!![​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. motherhen71185

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Si
    So sorry! Hope he is ok!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    pretty birdies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by