Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. jlgoinggreen

jlgoinggreen Songster

Sep 25, 2009
    South Central PA
    Is anyone in South Central PA (or if you know someone in Western MD) selling hatching eggs? I am looking for Buff Orpington, Black Copper Marans, Black Penedesencas, and Ameraucanas.

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Songster

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    There are a TON of people in south central PA

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    YAY CHA CHA Chad [​IMG] PM me, one prize or two prizes mind you will have to ship so its up to you if you want to do one or two!

what breed quail? n chickens? just put egg layers or names?

4. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chirping

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:Did you see the ad on craigslist? Are they selling them real fast?

5. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chirping

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:thanks from me also.

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Songster

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Fiancee was VERY proud of me. I stopped at Knisely's trying to get the orpingtons for Beaglady, and apparently the first customer through the door this morning took 23 out of 25, and the second customer took the last 2. So anyway...there were ducklings and dominiques and mottled houdans, and naked necks....and nothing came home with me!!!! Now you're making me wish the ducklings had...but I won't be home over the weekend...and I can't just leave them alone when they're only a day old!
    Ok, to look at siggys, just look at someone's post. At the bottom of what they're saying to the group is the signature. Mine had a list of what I have, and then the blue link to the map. Sally's signature is FULL (don't ask me how many times I had to type that so it said full!) of Amazing helpful stuff! As to how to create your own...go to your profile..I think it's at the bottom. And you're now added to the map!
    Of course! We all love to see who has/wants what!
    Aww..hope he feels better soon!
    Pot. Kettle. Black.
    I'm sure someone on here has at least some of what you're looking for! Check the map in my signature to see where everyone is located!
    She went there...rather than come visit me :hit And she even got them to order in things she wanted that they weren't gonna have!

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds &amp; Bees

Yes ~ Jared always posts them on CL the day they get them in and they do go pretty fast. They get them in on Thursday mornings and the only ones they had left when the new ones came in were 4 Rhode Island Reds, a few white leghorns, some barred rocks (all pullets) and some straight run French Black Copper Marans they had gotten from a local breeder and were selling for $14. each.

Jared knows to mark the Easter Eggers as Easter Eggers even though they come marked as Araucana from the hatchery. [​IMG]

8. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chirping

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:When it was 60 degrees a few weekends ago, I was so tempted to take the cover off the run. March is so unpredictable.

9. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chirping

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:I read their ad on craigslist yesterday. I see they must be all gone.

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Songster

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

If you don't mind an hour drive, Knisely's in Carlisle just got their delivery. They're already out of buff orps...but still had everything else on their list for today's delivery.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by