Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I have some English Orps in the bator. I will keep them for a bit to be able to sex them, I will post what I have for sale eventually, or he/she can be put on my waitlist.

2. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA

OMG, so cute, I am tempted to go get some from my TSC, but I want Blue Swedish. I am asking for punishment, because I hate there messes, but I want some ducks too!

3. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    In another week my Ameraucana eggs will be ready to collect, I have Black/Blue/Splash large fowl. Its black and blue hens, with 2 splash, and 1 blue rooster.

4. heatherscooby77

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    20 large fowl, just make sure you have enough roost space. That is your max, I would stay between 16-18.

5. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

That is really cool. I would love to have that ~ but don't want to drive to Harrisburg.

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    [​IMG]

Made me think of wing and her turkeys!! HA

7. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
  8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow everyone. Busy day on the thread! Left for the afternoon, and came back to 65 missed posts. After catching up on the Easter Hatch thread, I feel like I need a nap![​IMG] OR COFFEE!!

9. jlgoinggreen

jlgoinggreen Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2009
    South Central PA
    Great. Can you please PM me when they are ready?

10. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    Patrickschick, we now have 2 fainting goats, older ducks, chickens, a potbellied pig, pet rats, cats, a dog, a giant house trained bunny, a hamster, and a Golden Retiever. We used to have a pet steer, and have taken in everything from birds to guinea pigs, to gerbils and hamsters, to pigs, to cats, to dogs, bunnies, YOU NAME IT!. When I can't keep them, I find good, loving, responsible homes for them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by