Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Cool!   How does he sex them ~ vent sexing or feather sexing?

He did it by feathers. For the GLW's he opened the wing and there is a set of feathers that are longer then the others. When they get older its tougher to tell because the feathers taper off less dramatically than they do now. I will try to get a pic for you.

What a long day....

Up at 7am to get cleaned up and chores done. Leave at 9:30am to start the trek to State College. My friend was bribed into this trip with lunch at Texas Roadhouse, so lunch was first around 11:30am. Then around 12:30, on to Julian to meet Mom2My4 and pick up bantam Orp hatching eggs! An hour and a half of chicken talk, chicken gawk and other chicken stuff, we are on the road towards home... Until I need to make a pit stop. Good thing we were only 15mins from State College... I forgot my debit card at the Roadhouse. So, back to pick up my card... then Sam's Club.... TSC (no new chicks, as I was forewarned I was not allowed to put them in the car) and home around 6pm. I am b-e-a-t. It was great meeting you, Mom2My4! I am ready for bed...

Back
Top Bottom