Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    mmm.. Chocolate, Chocolate bunnys, Ducks, Lambs!! YUM (But your guys are talking real animals right? LOL)
    I have 3 That need homes!! YOU CAN HAVE THEM!! 2 Langshan, 1 bantum, very pretty boy!! All Very nice and calm :)
    OMG!! You guys are crazy!! HAHA!!
    I thought you are cutting back on your chickens? lol
    Wowsers.. is there going to be a new show TLC.. Chicks N Tiaras? hehe

[​IMG]
    I think I am getting this coop for free.. Just waiting on confirmation! But if I do it looks like she has 5-6 Langhorn Hens, I wont want them so if anyone is interested, once she gets back to me we can set something up..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    I'd love to play outside with her!! Always fun playing with the dogs in the snow! Mine loves it too!! You ready for tomorrow.?? I know I am :) I beat you can't wait to get that roo off your hands!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Rose! Free??? how cool is that!

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Yeah! I was like Really?!?!! Sounds good to me! I just have to go pick it up

Then I did the math.. with how many chickens i would have!! Thanks GOD! I know you peeps!! I know someone would want them...

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Brittany7

Brittany7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2013
    Gardners PA
    looks like my two...they were going nuts outside this morning i had to drag them back in cause they were out for like an hour and i didnt want them getting to cold...and now they keep standing by the door cause they want to go out...

9. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Well I found a way to drop 15 lbs real fast ... but it isn't pleasant!

After spending the past 6 days violently sick and then finally having the energy to surf the web only to see something like 4 zillion unread messages, and reading all (ok most) of them, I have come to the inescapable conclusion that you are all NUTS!

But it was really nice to read your posts. [​IMG]

Keep up the good work!

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Glad you're better...and glad we could entertain you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by