Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

I'll have to check out the list. Thanks!

The officiant was actually Punxsutawney Mayor.... the DJs all had nil for schedules and we gave it a shot and he called the mayor and asked him and he was glad to do it. Once we had the rings in hand Radioman called the mayor back and asked about Friday late morning as first choice due to schedules and to our surprise he said yes! The mayor's office is in the borough building which also houses the local police department, borough offices and councit chambers. So the building was open anyway. We used the council meeting chambers since it allowed the most room. Mayor said no charge, but any money given would go to a local kid's charity the borough council supports, so we gave them a donation. Worked perfect for us.

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Awesome! Knowing that ya'll got the date, I'm kinda happy we didn't...now we each have our own! LOL

3. fisherlady

True, but I am happy to share... Radioman did say it would be easy to remember Good Friday as our anniversary every year! [​IMG]

4. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania

What handsome young boys! Is the roo in the second pic the same one you're holding?

5. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    If you want to get a woman on here, you need to answer these really serious questions...

1) Do you have job and a good one (we need someone to fund our addictions)?
    2) Do you have any carpentry skills (someone needs to build that new coop)?
    3) Do you have a Lowes or TSC credit cards (do I need to elaborate)?
    4) Will you remember my favorite breed of chicken on those all important special occasions (birthday, Christmas, Easter and any day I feel like I need more birds - diamonds personally don't cut it for me... Unless they are Diamond Jubilee English Orps)?
    5) How strong is your stomach and back (euthanizing/processing is a part of animal ownership and some one needs to carry my feed from the truck to the shed)?
    6) Do you like to travel (I like going on 400+ mile trips to get chickens)?

7) Do you look like Chad in a kilt (see a few pages back w/ the pics of the beefcake)?

[​IMG]

6. fisherlady

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    [​IMG]

8. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

I believe so..LOL there are 4 of them, and other than the one with the gold on his shoulders, I have trouble telling the rest apart...they are all good boys and just under 1 year old.

9. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania

They're all beautiful, I believe the forth one pictured is a splash. Gold leaking and white wing feathers isn't something that is desirable for breeding, though. Are there 1 splash and 3 blues? I'm sure there's a diamond in the group :D

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    So very sweet! Brought tears to my eyes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by