Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Yep, unfortunately they are on the list also.... thankfully I've already filed all my taxes for last year, so at least I won't have any mess on my tax forms. Home owners insurance, life insurance, utilities.... aarrrghhh!! [​IMG]

Although one + Radioman thought of today is that we may get a discount on our auto insurance now that we are married! LOL

2. ctfeathers

ctfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2013
    Eastern PA
    Wow. I am responsible and not distracted by Internet for three days, and I no longer know what it is going on!

[​IMG]

WHOA!
    Score![​IMG]

how come I never find these

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh my goodness!! Congratulations you two!!! May you have a lifetime of happiness together!

4. newbie01

newbie01 New Egg

Mar 21, 2013
    Hi, are there any single chicken ladies here in Pennsylvania?

5. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Rooster giveaway ???

6. JoanO

JoanO Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2011
    Spring Grove, PA
    Congrats!!!

7. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Yep!
    Kinda thinking it was more a singles ad. As in SWM with chickens ISO SWF that loves and or has poultry. Ages range ?-? Must enjoy cleaning coops and long walks through tractor supply.

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Single as in chicken owners. I'm sure we could get you fixed up. You need to let us get to know you first. I may be the drunken kilt wearing eBay egg shopping chatty chicken wisperer, but just like a roo we protect our girls. Where ya from, what kind of chickens do you have?

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

10. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    Its pretty much finished. I would just like to even out the stones a little bit more.

[​IMG]
    What it looks like from outside the pen. That black lump is the dirt I was going to use.... but its frozen solid!!!!! -.-
    The pile of "stuff" thats seen on the left is the supplies for the next pen :D Going to be about 24-28 feet long by about 16 feet wide. The front will be used for the tractors the back for the ducks.

[​IMG]
    The pheasants new dust bath! Made from play sand and DE. I caught them using it this morning haha!

[​IMG]
    Added some accents to the pampas grass.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by