Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    That's what my husband just named our newest addition, a half EE/half Blue Andelusian. I have gathered, in the course of reading this forum, that none of my girls' names are all that original. My BO named Pearl, JG named Agnes, BLRW named Florence, and my late SLW named Sylvie....have all been mentioned before somewhere. Oh, well! They're are the only Pearl, Agnes, Florence or Violet on the block (or at least in my back yard!).

mm

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome. SgtMom has FBCM's, she's in York County.

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    My names aren't creative either. The Sebrights are Dinner (roo) and Chica;The BLRW are Splash, Bleu and Wynonna; the Leghorns are Road Runner and The Twin (both roos..the girl doesn't have a name) The Reds are all called Red! LOL. Most of the rest of the chickens don't have names.

4. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    We have an itty bitty blue silkie named Bacon and we call our dog Pork Chop (not really her name, but she is so round...lol)

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Welcome Ray from PA :)

6. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Welcome to the forum!

7. Winters Witch

Winters Witch Out Of The Brooder

May 1, 2012
    Belfast, Pa
    Welcome Ray, folks are really nice around here! I have learned so much, and I signed up last week!

8. Zoo Keeper

Zoo Keeper Out Of The Brooder

Welcome Ray [​IMG] I joined recently after reading threads on here for about a year. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. You'll love it!

9. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

thanks for the welcome,,,,, love your silver laced photos,,,, hope my chicks turn out as nice

10. bruceh

bruceh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2012
    hanover pa
    welcome from hanover pa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by