Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

thanks to everyone for the "welcomes"

and, SgtMom, feel free to contact me about your Black Copper Marans,,,,, would love to hear more, especially if you have some you'd like to part with.

Ray
Welcome Ray
frow.gif

I just sent you a PM about my FBCMs.

YOU SIR, ARE MY NEW HOOKUP!!!!!!!!!

When I saw them handling that single, I was freaking ****** thinking they had separated the pair! I was hot! Then I saw the pair...those suckers were MINE! :D

Do you have any other colors? How long have you had fantails? Oh man...this is so exciting!
YOU BOUGHT MY FANTAILS!! I'm so glad they are going to a good home. And they are a mated pair, just didn't have room for them. The single Indian Fan that was in the enclosed box was their baby from last year.

Glad to hear everyone had a good time at Green Dragon. Nice to meet many of you and hope to see you guys next year....or at our weekly Friday sale sometime.

For you guys in Centre County...I'll be judging the Poultry Show at the Grange Fair this summer, so come find me if you are there that day.

Keith

msladyhawke, still thinking they are closest to a blue wheaten color. She is just too cute! Glad she went to a good home and will be loved! I hated choosing to get rid of her, but really glad she's got a great place to call home!

YOU SIR, ARE MY NEW HOOKUP!!!!!!!!!

When I saw them handling that single, I was freaking ****** thinking they had separated the pair! I was hot! Then I saw the pair...those suckers were MINE! :D

Do you have any other colors? How long have you had fantails? Oh man...this is so exciting!

Those were actually the last of my fantails...I had the pair of Red American Fans at the sale, too. I have quite a few pigeons, but just a pair or two of this and that. Mostly I have Egyptian swifts, Mookies, Homers, and Parlor Rollers. But I also have a pair of Frillbacks, Jacobins, 2 pairs of Budapests, and a few other odds and ends. I've always had pigeons and my Dad used to race his Homing pigeons, but hasn't done it competitively for about 15 years.

msladyhawke, still thinking they are closest to a blue wheaten color. She is just too cute! Glad she went to a good home and will be loved! I hated choosing to get rid of her, but really glad she's got a great place to call home!
Oh my gosh, that aracauna roo is sooo silly. He thinks the world of himself, let me tell you. My friend better watch out, if she doesn't come get them from me soon, they might become additions to MY little chicken family. And, I love, love, love the banty hen I got from you. She is sooo cute, and I did name her Violet after mm suggested it. Right now she is acting more like a "shrinking Violet" but hopefully she will become more confident around the other birds soon. My Jap banty roo is the one that picks on her the most, so that's why I put her with the aracaunas for now. If the other chickens keep being mean to her after the aracaunas go, I have decided I am getting her a coop of her own, and will put some younger pullets in with her so she is Queen.

haha! msladyhawke! I'm glad you like her!!! Really glad she went to a good home! I'm hoping for lots of pics!

Keith, do you know of any breeders of Indian Fantails in PA? I couldn't find anything when I searched. I'm in love with the darn things...may need to get a few more pairs! :D

where was the chicken swap ??? and, is ther another scheduled for anytime soon ?

thanks, Ray

The one everyone's talking about was last Saturday at The Green Dragon, in Ephrata. They have sales weekly, but Saturday was a special sale with more variety. The Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmers Market in Sharpsburg, Md. is being advertised on Baltimore Craigslist. Says it's June 16th. Not sure if it's any good though. Maybe someone on here will have some feedback.

Back
Top Bottom