Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sangreyhenhouse

Sangreyhenhouse Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Pagumby I use a farm innovators incubator called pro series incubator model 4200 and it has the egg turner with it and I love it if that's any help. Good luck!

2. Sangreyhenhouse

Sangreyhenhouse Out Of The Brooder

Mar 25, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to all the newbies in here. We are a fun group that likes to help others as much as we can. So once again welcome and have fun

3. pagumby

pagumby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    Thanks. Looks like everyone has a great sense of humor here. Hope to be learning a lot more from all of the enablers, I mean members here [​IMG]

4. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    [​IMG][​IMG] SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Just picked up my eggs from Blarney to hatch my cochin bantams!!!!! [​IMG]

5. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    As a resident lawyer, I must add the following legal disclaimer:
    There are no enablers here. Honest. [​IMG]

6. annie82005

annie82005 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2013
    Snow Shoe, Pa
    so our coop is almost done, we made it to sort of match our own house. Our house is yellow with green shutters, but instead of putting shutters on the coop I was going to put those long green flower pot things on the front where they come out of their little door. Any suggestions on what I could plant in there for them that would be healthy for them to snack on?

7. kalbach8

kalbach8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2013
    PA
    Next time you need to give me more of a heads up before you come up this way, so I can make arrangements for more chicks, LOL.

8. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Nasturtiums are a nice flower & they can eat the leaves and flowers. You might find they they destroy any flowers you put in there though.

9. annie82005

annie82005 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2013
    Snow Shoe, Pa
    I want them to be able to have fun things at their disposal. I'm sure the chick starter is boring after a while. Lol!
    I will have to give those a try!

10. pagumby

pagumby Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2013
    Hummelstown, PA
    Does anyone on here have Kahki campbell ducks? My 3 little ducklings are so precious (and messy) right now. Question is, will they still be as precious 6 months to a year from now?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by