Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I have finally won some goose eggs on ebay! Woot!!!! They are a mix of Buff, Blue, and Lavander American geese! Can get any of the colors I guess. I will have to break out my spray bottle. I have some reading to do!

2. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

T
    here was a brush fire not far from the house today.. We think quads are the culprits... Nothing major burned thank gods but it was enough. So everyone be warned things are DRY out there right now!

3. cskotek

Maybe she isnt fully back to normal. Still recovering.. I am not sure if it happens with chickens but can she be egg bound...

4. cskotek

That's what my Dad is doing with the pens... the dog, ornamental and duck... all red.. all similar. Lol!

5. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    If you look at the rest of the birds they all seem very happy. This birdie is not well. I think Shadow might need to be put down. She not well. This happens sometimes. Have her symptoms changed? Has she had any improvement since treatment?

6. cskotek

I wouldnt have the heart to put her down unless she is in pain. I would bring her inside the house for extra TLC :D

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I got a chuckle out of this !!

[​IMG]
    A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher... said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!"

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs......

"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!"

8. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

I'll see your chuckle and raise you two!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Cute and YAY!!

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by