Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

GOOD MORNING!!!
frow.gif
caf.gif

Morning All!! Welcom back Sally! I have to go up north to around shaffertown (just below lebanon) on wednesday for work if anyone needs transport. Just let me know. i have to be up there at 10:30 but will be available after lunch most likley. I am loving this BEAUTIFUL weather!! So are the chickies!! Also, H&h has BLRW chicks available, they posted pics of the parents on FB. Very nice birds!

HI All! Boy did I miss you guys!!! And looks like I missed all kinds of stuff, over 300 things to catch up on!!! I survived the preteen sleepovers two nights in a row!!!!

Does anyone want to take a guess at what these little bantams are? Some have feathered legs and some don't. Really want to know what the gray ones are. Both have dark feet but only one has feathers. No extra toes that I can see. That little one with the black spot on it's head, what is it? Also, it chirps constantly when awake. It's eating, drinking and warm. I have a headache from listening to it.

I don't know what that is, but I had this increidble urge to snuggle it!!!! Did I read that it passed???

Worms are good! Yes, on the other side of the rail trail from Mt. Gretna!

Well this 60+ degree weather has me in the mood to plan a picnic!! So, May 25th, June 15th, or June 22nd. Which day works best for those that are interested? I don't think you can add a poll to the middle of a thread.
Can't do June 15th, but the other two work for me!!!

I can't get over how much she loves the chickies!!!
What a cutie!!!!
Hi from Dover PA
HI there from Lebanon!!!
Does anyone in the Hershey/Lebanon area have chicks to sell? Already have SS, RSL, brahmas, JG, golden comet and assorted bantams. Looking for something different.
I have 7 eggs in the incubator from Blarney of the Mille Fleur bantams. If I have a good hatch, i will share.......and I can't keep the roos
Apple Pie Moonshine

Here is a basic recipe for the legendary apple pie moonshine. It’s really easy to make, and you don’t even need moonshine (though you can’t... really call it apple pie moonshine if you don’t use moonshine.)

Ingredients:

1 gallon apple cider
1 gallon apple juice
3 cups white sugar
8 cinnamon sticks
1 liter bottle of 190 proof moonshine or grain alcohol

Directions
1.In a large stock pot, combine the apple cider, apple juice, sugar, and cinnamon sticks.
2.Bring it to a boil, then take it off the heat and allow it to cool.
3.Add the liter of high proof liquor.
4.Pour this into mason jars, put the lids on, and let it mellow out. You could drink it right away, but it does get better after a couple of weeks.

This recipe makes about 9 quarts of apple pie moonshine. You could easily cut this recipe in half if that is too much.

Warning! Apple pie moonshine will sneak up on you! This stuff is so smooth and tasty. Use with CAUTION!

Chad did not.
SOOOOOOO GONNA TRY THIS! (the drink, not laying naked in the snow). Wonder if Everclear can be used ?
I'm gonna tune back into the wine. I had a friend that used Juicy Juice and made some good stuff.
I have a great sweet wine.........perhaps you and your GF and Heather can make it over towards my birthday to share some with me????
House across the road got sold the other week. I was somewhat worried what kind of neighbors I might get. Went to say hi and offer some eggs. They aren't in yet but are preparing their garden and hops bed. Also said they plan to get ducks. Hoped they're partying by the creek at all hours wouldn't bother me.

I think we might just get along.
Can I move into THAT neighborhood?????

I got a chuckle out of this !!

A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher... said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!"

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs......

"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!"

Hahaha awesome!
gig.gif

Reminds me of this~

Morning All!! Welcom back Sally!  I have to go up north to around shaffertown (just below lebanon) on wednesday for work if anyone needs transport. Just let me know. i have to be up there at 10:30 but will be available after lunch most likley. I am loving this BEAUTIFUL weather!! So are the chickies!! Also, H&h has BLRW chicks available, they posted pics of the parents on FB. Very nice birds!

I've been looking at them for SFH, but they seem rather pricey. Same as Greenfire. Unless they went to the work of importing, I'm not sure I can justify that. I don't know if they import or not. If they do, I'm sorry, my comment is out of line.

If anyone has DUCK EGGS for sale (for eating), I would really love to buy some for my family. They are coming up for the boys' birthday this weekend. Would love a dozen for my mom and a dozen for my dad and stepmom. LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom