Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

GOOD MORNING!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. chiques chicks

chiques chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Wb Sally! Everyone here missed you. Thanks for all the work you did on the hatch! Now back to a different kind of craziness.

3. chiques chicks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A few of my new chicks at one week. Lemon cuckoo keep over blue and black orp.
    Any guesses on what is going to come of this?

4. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    Morning All!! Welcom back Sally! I have to go up north to around shaffertown (just below lebanon) on wednesday for work if anyone needs transport. Just let me know. i have to be up there at 10:30 but will be available after lunch most likley. I am loving this BEAUTIFUL weather!! So are the chickies!! Also, H&h has BLRW chicks available, they posted pics of the parents on FB. Very nice birds!

5. nipper75

nipper75 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2011
    NorthEast PA
    I know I've asked this before, but I would like to ask if there is a vet that sees chickens in northeast penna???

6. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    HI All! Boy did I miss you guys!!! And looks like I missed all kinds of stuff, over 300 things to catch up on!!! I survived the preteen sleepovers two nights in a row!!!!

I don't know what that is, but I had this increidble urge to snuggle it!!!! Did I read that it passed???

Can't do June 15th, but the other two work for me!!!

What a cutie!!!!
    HI there from Lebanon!!!
    I have 7 eggs in the incubator from Blarney of the Mille Fleur bantams. If I have a good hatch, i will share.......and I can't keep the roos
    SOOOOOOO GONNA TRY THIS! (the drink, not laying naked in the snow). Wonder if Everclear can be used ?
    I have a great sweet wine.........perhaps you and your GF and Heather can make it over towards my birthday to share some with me????
    Can I move into THAT neighborhood?????

7. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania

Hahaha awesome! [​IMG]

Reminds me of this~

8. chiques chicks

I've been looking at them for SFH, but they seem rather pricey. Same as Greenfire. Unless they went to the work of importing, I'm not sure I can justify that. I don't know if they import or not. If they do, I'm sorry, my comment is out of line.

9. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Ah, there's Sally! [​IMG] Morning! Or......is it afternoon yet? Who knows...

10. AUNT KAT

AUNT KAT Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2013
    Lebanon, Pa
    If anyone has DUCK EGGS for sale (for eating), I would really love to buy some for my family. They are coming up for the boys' birthday this weekend. Would love a dozen for my mom and a dozen for my dad and stepmom. LET ME KNOW!!! THANKS!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by