Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    Did I mention that the eggs in the bator are doing great, figures...when they are eggs that really don;t matter.....
    6 of 6 d'anver still doing good and 10 of 13 call ducks looking good....not sure about what joan or eli have at their place..

2. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    You are one of the taller ones. The shoes you wear are deceiving and make you look even taller compared to some.
    Yep...they are making Turkeese babies
    If I didn't have so much shin we would be the same size.
    6'1"
    I was there . They closed stores after I stopped drinking their coffee. Completely understand.
    HA! I almost forgot I have eggs in the bator

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    OKAY. .....Well I have some news.... My schedule will be changing and I will no longer be consumed between the times of 2:30-11:30 5 nights a week.

4. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

I hope it's changing for the better for you... [​IMG]

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I am no longer going to be working in the hospital system.

6. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OK... still hoping the change is something you were hoping for. I worked the 3-11 for a while and I know it was hard to do a lot of things social, but was great for having daytime to do groceries, doctors etc. Each shift has it's drawbacks... it's just finding the one that has the fewest for you is the trick.

So whatever 'system' you end up working in I hope it is the right one for you right now...

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    10' tall!!! Well, at least I don't have fangs! Lol!

8. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    I am going to be Landscaping once again, the coffee service will be back in action as well as other things.
    Well if I am a GIANT compared to most of them than you are as well being you are very tall as well. Okay sure you don't have fangs, maybe we could add horns or something to you LOL

9. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    I keep forgetting to update you. 8 out of 9 Anconas look good and 8 out of 10 Silver Appleyards look good. I candled them last night just to check progress.

10. Cheralee

Cheralee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2012
    Slippery Rock, PA
    I haven't been following the posts. Are there any other members at the Penn State CPT class today? I am actually having a blast. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by