Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Sally, I may need some eggs or chicks....
those 2 serama roosters I have that I have been trying to unload, hubby says they are staying,,,he named them.....I think they are annoying, their crow sounds like a screech.....well I only have 1 hen to these 2 boys,,,,and we all know that ain't gonna work.......

Quote: Tape her down............DUCK tape........
really I have no luck with ducks, in the past they always look good untill lockdown then I lose them......
idunno.gif
they appear to drown

Sally, I may need some eggs or chicks....
those 2 serama roosters I have that I have been trying to unload, hubby says they are staying,,,he named them.....I think they are annoying, their crow sounds like a screech.....well I only have 1 hen to these 2 boys,,,,and we all know that ain't gonna work.......
ok but they are just little eggs right now, holy crap they lay fast just like quail don't they! awesome!

I only have a Frizzle roo over the straight hens right now though!
this is him.... you cant really see his coloring but he is all shades of rust and brown. I am going to replace him with a roo from Bhep, I have a younger one that is even cuter! and this guy bit DH when he grabbed him so DH said I need to get rid of him. Because of them being Harmonys birds. I told him he is only mean to him because he don't know him, lol didn't work : (

I lost it in all the pages....
To the person with the wild pheasant,,,,,,,,careful,,,they might be pretty to look at, but any wild animal could be carriers of disease...........
I like to watch birds in general, but I also discourage nest building anywhere near my pens..

Good Morning All!!
frow.gif

Our neighbor and farmer who farms our fields had his brand new chicken barns (2 of them) burn to the ground last night. They were supposed to get chickens in two weeks. Thank good there were no birds in them, but still sad.
sad.png
Oh, that IS sad
sad.png
. I'm so glad the weather broke and I got to unplug the heatlamps I had outside. Those things worried me all winter!

I am going through all our serama chicks this weekend, I will be selling the extras as pairs/trios if possible.

We are getting our first eggs from the first batch! YAY!
Cute lil things too!

If anyone is interested please shoot a PM so I know who is interested, birds come from Crazypetlady, Bhep, and a few from Ed.
I am thinking $15-$20 a pair depending on the pair. Get more and get a deal, you know the drill!
ages = 1 month, 2 mo, 3 mo, possible 4, not sure on them yet!
I may even have Frizzle roos as I only need one! But no hens to sell!
That's what I charged. $20 for the better quality pairs, and $15 for lesser quality. Solo Roos- $5.
smile.png
(But I wouldn't charge that for a solo Frizzle)
love.gif

Quote: LOL! My Lavender Orps didn't figure it out until they were full grown. They would all pile in the nesting boxes and crap all over eachother at night. It was lovely, let me tell you!
sickbyc.gif

I posted this on FB, but will also put here! I have 12 eggs in the bator, and Last night, I candled all the eggs! My Roommate and Son and Ex all there standing over my should pointing at the eggs going OMG! That is awesome!!! LOL And it looks like I have 2 that are No good, I left them in since I am not 100% sure, I also took notes on every egg!

This is going so much better than I thought! 1st time trying to hatch! So excited to see how the rest of the process goes! I am a little nervous though, since it got hot out, the temperature in the house changed, and I am trying to get the bator temperature back to a steady temp..
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom