Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. SilkieSensation

SilkieSensation Overrun With Chickens

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    That works. OK, everybody give me a list of what you want. If you are between me & Missy or want to meet us in Bedford let us know. The rest of you can collect your items from Missy. Chad, whatcha got for me that Missy can bring along...LOL

Send him with Missy when she comes to get birds...LOL

2. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of the 3 quail I got at the auction. I brought 4 home but 1 didn't make it through the night. I think it got too cold and it wasn't strong enough. The other 3 are running around and looking good. I was told they are 1 week old. Anyone know what breed they are?

3. SilkieSensation

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    Those are Coturnix & look like Pharoah coloring. Should be able to sex them in about a week from chest coloring when feathers start to come in.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Chad.... still waiting for that TXT or call!

5. SilkieSensation

Oct 25, 2012
    Baltic, Ohio
    If the frizzle is the roo then you don't want frizzle hens too. Let me know how much for the frizzle roo & 2 hens of the widest color range possible. Looks like I'll be making a trip to meet Missy soon. Maybe I can snag them then if you aren't too far.

6. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    OK, I will let you know when I am ready, I have to check with Rhea to make sure I can use her bator, 1 more time, The eggs I have now will hatch @ the 20th. I am really curious about the purple eggs, Will the chicks that hatch then lay a purple/pink egg? That would be sooo cool!!! I have a paypal, don't us it much but not a problem, wouldn't know what to swap you with, but let me know if there is something you want, I can usually find anything!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    This is why you must post pictures of your eggs when you set them, we can remind you and also keep track of who has what on the way...

8. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    [​IMG]
    well Call and wake his butt up !!!

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I am like 200 posts behind. Can't keep up with the work outside..

So Eli, Wing... You 2 seem to be having some luck with your duck eggs, any tips for me? My Broody hopped off Sara's Ancona eggs, and I really don't want to kill them, they are developing!!

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by