Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Someone PLEASE save me from setting more duck eggs!!! I'm out of bator space!!! I have 25 pekin & 9 runners available to ship TODAY!!! Tell me what you have to swap, or just buy some...LOL
Oh my gosh, I wish!!! I'm seriously lacking space here! I have to get my duck tractor back up and running so I can throw my KCs outside! Can you even tell the difference between Khaki and Runner&Pekin eggs?

Oh my gosh, I wish!!! I'm seriously lacking space here! I have to get my duck tractor back up and running so I can throw my KCs outside! Can you even tell the difference between Khaki and Runner&Pekin eggs?
I mark all of mine & they are separated by pen, but even without marking I can usually tell the difference between my runners & pekins. Most of my runner eggs are green & my pekins are bigger & white. I have 1 runner laying a white & 1 pekin laying rather small that are sometimes hard to tell apart if JJ puts them all together & the runners didn't happen to plant theirs in the mud like they usually do. Not sure about khakis. Haven't had any I kept to laying age yet to compare, but I'd swap for some
wink.png

Really, y'all wanna make me EAT these adorable little things instead of letting y'all hatch them!!!! Just look at them!!!

All my chickens look like drowned rats in the rain today. They haven't been laying many eggs in the morningss when I go to feed them. Today, in the rain, I didn't bring my egg basket and they laid me 8 eggs :lol: I hat carry them up in my hoodie pocket.

I mark all of mine & they are separated by pen, but even without marking I can usually tell the difference between my runners & pekins. Most of my runner eggs are green & my pekins are bigger & white. I have 1 runner laying a white & 1 pekin laying rather small that are sometimes hard to tell apart if JJ puts them all together & the runners didn't happen to plant theirs in the mud like they usually do. Not sure about khakis. Haven't had any I kept to laying age yet to compare, but I'd swap for some
wink.png

Really, y'all wanna make me EAT these adorable little things instead of letting y'all hatch them!!!! Just look at them!!!

Hey! Throwing in adorable pictures of fluffy baby duckies is cheating!
lol.png
Really? The runners lay green eggs?! Cool! I would love to swap, but my KCs are still pretty young at the moment, so they won't be laying for quite a while yet (They're 6 weeks old and mostly feathered in). I want runners pretty bad, and have been oogling up the black ones on Holderreads website
hide.gif

All my chickens look like drowned rats in the rain today. They haven't been laying many eggs in the morningss when I go to feed them. Today, in the rain, I didn't bring my egg basket and they laid me 8 eggs
lol.png
I hat carry them up in my hoodie pocket.

It would be really crazy if the rain made the rats look like chickens!

Hey! Throwing in adorable pictures of fluffy baby duckies is cheating!
lol.png
Really? The runners lay green eggs?! Cool! I would love to swap, but my KCs are still pretty young at the moment, so they won't be laying for quite a while yet (They're 6 weeks old and mostly feathered in). I want runners pretty bad, and have been oogling up the black ones on Holderreads website
hide.gif
There's a black hen in the mix, but not sure if she's 1 of the 3/5 laying or not. These babies all hatched out of the white eggs & are a chocolate, a blue/white & either a blue or a blue fawn (hard to tell for sure which she will be yet).

I set 9 duck eggs, 4 SLW, and 75 Ameraucana last night! I also found out today that Jamie will be able to meet me this evening to pick up my Cochins. He drives right past my house to get to the show. Wooohooo

Back
Top Bottom