Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    no words of advice but [​IMG]

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Ray from Pa, I'm with Sharron [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]. You should take a pic, and post it.

Everyone, I was just on the Maryland Poultry Swap in Sharpsburg, Md thread. OMGoodness!!!! The 1st post is an ongoing list of everything expected to be there, you should go read it. Wish my hubby would let me go, but not two hours away.

3. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

Took some pics,,,, so much going on here right now,,,, be patient.... will try to get them up later when the anxiety level lowers.

4. Vinniemac

Vinniemac Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2011
    Western Pennsylvania
    I,am in a small borough called Port Vue about 15 miles south east of Pittsburgh across the river from McKeesport.I don't have any chickens yet but I would sure like to try raising them. I Have been reading a lot of books, I have about a1.5 acre all fenced in .I'm trying to gather as much information as I can to present to the borough council .I don't know what the rule are here. I would like to start out with about 4 to 6 hens.I could sure use all the information everyone could offer
    Thanks Vince

5. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

My Eggs Are Here, SO ... Tonight Begins My Hatch Journey!!! I got a Maran assortment, but lacking confidence I'm only trying some of them. I have a lady setting the rest in a " Good Incubator", and she's giving me a dozen of her Orp & EE eggs to set, which I feel better about for some reason. BUT YAY, I feel like it's initiation day. Wish me luck.
    BTW CR Farms wrapped them beautifully and sent 4 extra.

6. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    heading out to green dragon, looking for rabbits and possibly turkey.

7. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

If its anything like last week, rabbits galore!!! Good luck on the turkey. Let us know how you make out!

8. blakefamilyfarm

blakefamilyfarm Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2012
    Dover PA
    My Coop
    Did u get the second chick out alive form the double York egg. Never heard of such a thing love to see pic of them

9. sarasweatman

sarasweatman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2012
    Chester County - I am by Unionville. I am getting chicks on Tuesday. I'll have extras if you are interested. Not sure what kinds yet and they are straight run! [email protected]

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I am wondering how many silkie breeders we have in PA?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by