Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Okay,I am completely frustrated right now. Don't chicks know if you hatch that cute YOU MUST POSE!!! I guess mine didn't get the memo. I took a zillion pics and didn't come out with one good shot. This is the best I got.
rant.gif

a got a couple things to post. just for giggles sake. 1st.t very nice pics of all the chicks and congrats to all the new chicken mommies 2nd i want some black copper marans . i am in york pa so i need someone close or can ship.
now for the weird stuff. i never had cannabalistic chickens before. i had one of my meaties missing. i thought it got picked off free ranging. well i found it under the coop. well i found the bones and feathers. them meaties ate that chicken clean. just gross.
i bought a bunch of freedom rangers. i thought the cornish rocks were the ones to give problems. not at all the case. them rangers drop like flies. out of 21 i have lost 4 at 3 weeks old. 3 drowned in the rain and 1 from flip. found the chick feet up this morning. what a pain these birds are. any suggestions for these birds.

Just when I thought my first incubator hatch might become a total wash,,,, one of the Black Copper Marans chicks decides to hatch out while I'm sitting here at the pc, next to the incubator, looking aroung Backyard Chickens..... so cool..... sure hope some of the others decide to pipp out overnight !!!

Just when I thought my first incubator hatch might become a total wash,,,, one of the Black Copper Marans chicks decides to hatch out while I'm sitting here at the pc, next to the incubator, looking aroung Backyard Chickens..... so cool..... sure hope some of the others decide to pipp out overnight !!!
Oh awesome! Can't wait to see pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom