Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. shelbear81

shelbear81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2012
    Northeast, PA
    Apparantly you are close to T-town.... That's where I live. If you find a close mill, let me know. I buy ours at tractor supply right now.

2. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Gardening! Beautiful babies! Now, are there Marans in your basket? Feathered Shanks?

Mamma2my4: I like the idea of a PA Breeders list. Perhaps we could get the thread starter to post a list at the beginning of this thread for easy reference?

3. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes, 1 splash, 4 black copper, the splash & 2 of the bc's are feathered. Not sure why they all aren't. I'm in love with the splash though, named her Mary, because she really needed a miracle.

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Blarney, I love to can. I got a pressure canner for my birthday (which isn't until September...since I opened it...do you think this means I get another present?). Sorry about your oven/grill woes! Sounds like my kinda luck.

Mama2, I think that's a great idea!

Gardening, beautiful babies!

Blarney, I don't think the thread starter is even on BYC anymore...wonder if we can get a Mod to grant one of us access?? Or if we'll have to start a new thread?

5. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Blarney, I love to can. I got a pressure canner for my birthday (which isn't until September...since I opened it...do you think this means I get another present?). Sorry about your oven/grill woes! Sounds like my kinda luck.

Mama2, I think that's a great idea!

Gardening, beautiful babies!

Blarney, I don't think the thread starter is even on BYC anymore...wonder if we can get a Mod to grant one of us access?? Or if we'll have to start a new thread?

6. maizy'smom

maizy'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2011
    Philadelphia suburbs
    Oh, that's great! Hope you find it helpful. Look up Marie for the organic feed, I think her member ID is foxglove3 or something like that. She's a great resource. Happy hunting!

mm

7. Funny Farm7

Funny Farm7 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 7, 2012
    Ellendale, DE
    any of yall have any silver laced sebrights or silver laced wyandottes? i really want them ! thanks!

8. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I have silver sebrights, eggs incubating now.

9. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Lost a hen today. It makes me so sad. I wish this heatwave would go away. It looks like she just fell over in mid stride while she was walking. Poor thing!!!

10. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I have a couple SLW pullets for sale. Let me know if you want to see pics. I can try to get them this weekend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by